NOTICE OF DISSOLUTION
HASEKO CONSTRUCTION LEI PAUKU, LLC,
A HAWAII LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Notice is hereby given that Haseko Construction Lei Pauku, LLC, a Hawaii limited liability company (the "Company"), whose address is 91-1001 Kaimalie Street, Suite 205, Ewa Beach, Hawaii 96706, was dissolved by action of its members effective as of November 18, 2019 and intends to terminate its existence. All persons with claims against the Company are to present them in writing to the following address:
Imanaka Asato, LLLC
745 Fort Street Mall, 17th Floor
Honolulu, HI 96813
Attention: Steven Chung, Esq.
The written claim must include the following information:
1. Claimant’s full legal name;
2. Summary description and amount of the claim;
3. Date the claim arose; and
4. Contact information, including claimant’s address and phone number.
Pursuant to Section 428-808 of the Hawaii Revised Statutes, as amended, the claim of each of the following claimants is barred unless the claimant commences a proceeding to enforce the claim against the Company within two (2) years after the later of the last publication date of this newspaper notice or the date of the filing of the Company’s Articles of Termination:
1. A claimant who did not receive written notice under Section 428-807 of the Hawaii Revised Statutes, as amended;
2. A claimant whose claim was timely sent to the Company but not acted upon; and
3. A claimant whose claim is contingent or based on an event occurring after the effective date of dissolution.
(SA1247813 11/27, 12/3, 12/11, 12/18/19)