- NOTICE OF AVAILABILITY
- DRAFT ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT
- AND COMMUNITY MEETING REGARDING
- ADDRESSING TINKER ROAD BRIDGE REPAIR/REPLACEMENT
- ON BELLOWS AIR FORCE STATION (AFS), HAWAII
- Bellows AFS has completed preparation of a draft Environmental Assessment (EA) that evaluates alternatives for the repair or replacement of Tinker Road Bridge on the installation. The EA found that the proposed action would not result in or contribute to significant negative direct, indirect, or cumulative impacts to the environment.
- The draft EA is available for viewing at the Waimanalo Public and School Library in Waimanalo, Hawaii from June 18, 2018 through July 18, 2018. The library is located at 41-1320 Kalanianaole Hwy in Waimanalo. The document is also available online at www.bellowsafs.com/TinkerRoadBridge_EA/. Written comments on the draft EA may be submitted to the address below.
- In conjunction with the public review of the draft EA, Bellows AFS announces a community meeting at the Waimanalo Elementary and Intermediate School cafeteria at 7 pm on June 27, 2018. The cafeteria is located at 41-1320 Kalanianaole Hwy in Waimanalo.
- The Air Force will provide information regarding the Proposed Action and results of the EA at this meeting. Verbal and written comments on the draft EA may also be provided at this community outreach meeting. Interested individuals and groups unable to attend the public meeting are encouraged to provide written comments to the address below.
- For additional information and written comments, please contact:
- Allison Nabours
- Bellows Air Force Station
- 515 Tinker Road
- Waimanalo, Hawaii, 96795