NOTICE OF DISSOLUTION
DUKE’S LANE PROPERTIES LLC
a Hawaii limited liability company
Notice is hereby given that Duke’s Lane Properties LLC, a Hawaii limited liability company (the "Company"), was dissolved by action of its members effective as of February 9, 2018 and intends to terminate its existence. All persons with claims against the Company are to present them in writing to the Company at 120 N. Robertson Blvd., Fl. 3, Los Angeles, California 90048, Attn: Legal Dept. The written claim must include the following information:
1. Claimant’s full legal name;
2. Summary description and amount of the claim;
3. Date the claim arose; and
4. Contact information, including claimant’s address and phone number.
Pursuant to Section 428-808 of the Hawaii Revised Statutes, as amended, the claim of each of the following claimants is barred unless the claimant commences a proceeding to enforce the claim against the Company within two (2) years after the later of the last publication date of this newspaper notice or the date of the filing of the Company’s Articles of Termination:
1. A claimant who did not receive written notice under Section 428-807 of
the Hawaii Revised Statues, as amended;
2. A claimant whose claim was timely sent to the Company but not acted
3. A claimant whose claim is contingent or based on an event occurring after
the effective date of dissolution.
(SA1069687 2/14, 2/21, 2/28, 3/7/18)