REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ)
DATE: July 15, 2022
SUBJECT: CONTRACT TO DEVELOP THE AIRPORT TERMINAL IMPROVEMENT PLAN FOR THE POHNPEI STATE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
The Pohnpei State Port Authority (PPA) would like to invite interested qualified bidders to submit qualifications to develop a DRAFT TERMINAL LAYOUT, TERMINAL IMPROVEMENT PLAN, NARRATIVE DESCRIPTION, and PLANS & SPECIFICATIONS including an ENGINEER’S ESTIMATE for construction, for the Pohnpei International Airport that PPA has, by law, authority to manage.
1. You are requested to submit qualifications to carry out specific tasks listed above and including in your qualifications, timeline for delivery, list previous experience in developing conceptual designs for airport terminal complexes and list your familiarity with the Pohnpei International Airport. These are the qualifications that will be ranked to make the selection.
2. Please see the Annex 1 for the Terms of Reference using this link: Annex-1- Terms-of-Reference.pdf
3. Queries or questions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
4. PPA reserves the right to accept or reject any Proposal and to annul the solicitation process and reject all Proposals at any time prior to award of contract, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Bidder(s) or any obligation to inform the affected bidder(s) of the grounds for the Purchaser’s action.
5. Please email your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Pohnpei time on 19, August, 2022.
6. This letter is not to be construed in any way as an offer to contract with you or your organization.
Approved by: Zorro Diego Donre Date: 7/14/22
Acting General Manager