NOTICE FAMILY COURT FIRST CIRCUIT STATE OF HAWAII
FC-D NO. 17-1-0335
MARC CARL TABAYOYON, Plaintiff vs. NAPHATSON TABAYOYON, Defendant
GREETINGS, you are hereby notified that a Complaint For Divorce has been filed in this Court against you and is set for hearing in the Courtroom of the Presiding Judge of the above entitled Court, Family Court, First Circuit, 4675 Kapolei Parkway, Kapolei, Hawaii, 96707 on June 28, 2018 at 8:30 a.m. of the said day. Plaintiff asserts that the following orders should be issue:
1. Decree: A Decree of Divorce is hereby granted to Plaintiff. The bonds of matrimony between Plaintiff and Defendant are hereby dissolved and the parties are restored to the status of single persons, and either party is permitted to marry from and after the effective date of this Decree.
2. Minor Children: There being no minor children of this marriage, no issues as to child support or custody involved.
3. Alimony: Neither party shall be required to provide support or maintenance for the other party.
4. Property Division: Each party is awarded any and all of his or her own: 1) retirement plan(s), interest(s), account(s), and/or benefits, 2) personal effects, clothing and jewelry, 3) household furniture, furnishings, and effects, 4) bank accounts, checkings, savings, or credit union accounts, 5) stocks, bonds, securities, etc., 6) vehicles, and, 7) real property, specifically Plaintiff is awarded all of his right, title and interest in the real property situated at 1314 Kinau Street, Apartment 603, Honolulu, Hawaii 96814. Defendant waives any interest she may have in said property. Plaintiff shall assume sole responsibility for, and shall release and hold Defendant harmless from, and and all mortgages or other debts on said property, neither party shall have an interest in and expressly waives any and all right(s) to, any and all of the other party’s said property. The parties do not own any joint property.
5. Debts: The parties have no joint debts. Each party shall be responsible for his or her own debts, specifically Plaintiff shall pay mortgage debt to Franklin Mortgage and First Hawaiian Bank Home Loan.
6. Taxes and Tax Consequences: With regard to tax year 2017 and subsequent tax years income received by Plaintiff in 2017 and thereafter shall be taxable to Plaintiff, and income received by Defendant in 2017 and thereafter shall be taxable to Defendant. Each party shall be entitled to claim as deductions all interest, depreciation, taxes and other real property deductions actually paid by him or her in 2017 and thereafter.
7. Defendant’s Resumption of Maiden Name: Defendant shall resume the use of her maiden name and shall be known hereafter as NAPHATSON TAIYAWONG.
In the event you fail to appear at the place/date/time indicated in the Notice, further action may be taken in this cause, including Judgment for relief demanded in the Complaint, without further notice to you.
DATED: Honolulu, Hawaii, May 10, 2018
BY THE COURT
SMITH & STURDIVANT, LLLC
(Justin L. Sturdivant, Esq.)
(SA1098935 5/21, 5/28, 6/4/18)