NOTICE FAMILY COURT FIRST CIRCUIT STATE OF HAWAII
FC-D NO. 15-1-6419
COURTNEY RENEE CASTILLO, Plaintiff vs. OLDRIN AGUILAR RODRIGUEZ, Defendant
GREETINGS, you are hereby notified that a Complaint For Divorce has been filed in this Court against you and is set for hearing in the Courtroom of the Presiding Judge of the above entitled Court, Family Court, First Circuit, 4675 Kapolei Parkway, Kapolei, Hawaii, 96707 on May 17, 2018 at 8:30 a.m. of the said day. Plaintiff asserts that the following orders should be issue:
1. Decree: A Decree of Divorce is hereby granted to Plaintiff. The bonds of matrimony between Plaintiff and Defendant are hereby dissolved and the parties are restored to the status of single persons, and either party is permitted to marry from and after the effective date of this Decree.
2. Minor Children: There being no minor children of this marriage, no issues as to child support or custody involved.
3. Alimony: Neither party shall be required to provide support or maintenance for the other party.
4. Property Division: Each party is awarded any and all of his or her own: 1) retirement plan(s), interest(s), account(s), and/or benefits, 2) personal effects, clothing and jewelry, 3) household furniture, furnishings, and effects, 4) bank, checkings, savings, or credit union accounts, 5) stocks, bonds, securities, etc., 6) vehicles, and, 7) real property, if any and neither party shall have an interest in and expressly waives any and all right(s) to, any and all of the other party’s said property. The parties do not own any joint property.
5. Debts: The parties have no joint debts. Each party shall be responsible for his or her own debts.
6. Taxes and Tax Consequences: With regard to tax year 2017 and subsequent tax years income received by Plaintiff in 2017 and thereafter shall be taxable to Plaintiff, and income received by Defendant in 2017 and thereafter shall be taxable to Defendant. Each party shall be entitled to claim as deductions all interest, depreciation, taxes and other real property deductions actually paid by him or her in 2017 and thereafter.
7. Plaintiff’s Resumption of Maiden Name: Plaintiff shall resume the use of her maiden name and shall be known hereafter as COURTNEY RENEE CASTILLO.
In the event you fail to appear at the place/date/time indicated in the Notice, further action may be taken in this cause, including Judgment for relief demanded in the Complaint, without further notice to you.
DATED: Honolulu, Hawaii, March 19, 2018
BY THE COURT
SMITH & STURDIVANT, LLLC
(Justin L. Sturdivant, Esq.)
(SA1085768 4/1, 4/8, 4/15/18)